Capstone is a disassembly framework with the target of becoming the ultimate disasm engine for binary analysis and reversing in the security community. Created by Nguyen Anh Quynh, then developed and maintained by a small community, Capstone offers some unparalleled features:
- Support multiple hardware architectures: ARM, ARM64 (aka ARMv8), Mips & X86
- Having clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called “decomposer” by others)
- Provide semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written
- Implemented in pure C language, with lightweight wrappers for C++, Python, Ruby, OCaml, C#, Java and Go available
- Native support for Windows & *nix platforms (MacOSX, Linux & *BSD confirmed)
- Thread-safe by design.
Tool Source: http://www.capstone-engine.org/index.html
Video Tutorial: Coming Soon!